Monday, April 20, 2015

Why Am I Intersted In My Career Goal ?

My dream career is to become a police officer and in order for my dreams to come true I must work really hard. I’m interested in this job because their main job is to keep others safe and have a well protected society. Safety is always a number one priority. This job is a risk ,but I’m going to do it for a good cause. Another reason why I’m interested in this job is because it’s something not everyone will do. It’ll be something to be proud of later in the future

2 comments:

  1. I'm sure you will become a good police officer. Hard work pays off, so you should take it slow and learn as much as possible. Another thing you should keep in mind is that being a police officer is dangerous and you should be aware of what you get into.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure you will become a good police officer. Hard work pays off, so you should take it slow and learn as much as possible. Another thing you should keep in mind is that being a police officer is dangerous and you should be aware of what you get into.

    ReplyDelete